Weddings and Honeymoons in Costa Rica
What better way to start a marriage than to have a beautiful Costa Rica wedding? Make your biggest day all the more enchanting with an unforgettable wedding at the Arenal Volcano Inn; an inviting and charming wedding destination, surrounded by natural beauty, complimented by a friendly and helpful staff committed to a high level of service.
Imagine yourself walking down a path with exotic flower arrangements and bouquets, as you prepare to take your vows amidst the backdrop of the majestic Arenal Volcano. No matter what type of wedding event you want, we handle it for you. We organize weddings from 35 guests to large scale celebration with as many as 100+ guests, let the Arenal Volcano Inn do all the hard work so you can enjoy the moment. Our highly experienced wedding planner will work closely with you to coordinate every detail of your special event – from inception and design, to the menu, logistics such as lodging, transportation, and more for you and your guests.
Services available for your wedding at the Arenal Volcano Inn
- Accommodations in all areas of Costa Rica
- Welcome cocktail
- Decoration for Ceremony and Reception
- Flower arrangements including tropical wedding archs
- Bouquets, Boutonnieres, corsages
- Wedding cakes
- Live music or Dj services
- Professional photographer & videographer
- Wedding certificate
- Officer for religious ceremonies
- Bilingual public notary
- Food & beverage menu adapted to each guest special wishes.
- Tours for you and your guests
For detailed information and customized wedding packages in Costa Rica, please contact Hernan Cordero, our wedding planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org
“As wedding guests it was an unforgettable experience, Hernan, Cesar and the hotel staff were professional, friendly and warm . It's a paradise on earth.”
“Hernan and his staff made our double wedding day beyond perfect, It was a dream turned into reality”
“Ceremony and later reception management was beyond my expectation. Perfect wedding!”
For couples with a sense of adventure and nature, Costa Rica is the perfect tropical destination, surrounded by lush vegetation and auspicious views that are sure to provide an unforgettable honeymoon. At the Arenal Volcano Inn you will be pampered by the comforts and first-class services of an inviting and charming atmosphere, surrounded by stunning landscapes at the base of the awe-inspiring Arenal Volcano. Whether you are newlyweds or are commemorating years spent together, the Arenal Volcano Inn provides the perfect ambience for a romantic and exciting Honeymoon or Anniversary Getaway.
Special Honeymoon & Anniversary Package
- Welcome cocktail
- Three nights' accommodations in our Honeymoon Suite
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch and dinner with open menu (alcoholic beverages not included)
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Fruit basket
- Special couples massage at the Arenal Garden Spa
- Arenal at Dusk tour with Tabacon Hot springs tour.
All this for only $645 USD per person all taxes included
For detailed information and customized honeymoon packages, please contact Hernan, at email@example.com
Legal requirements to celebrate marriage in Costa Rica
To make the marriage act official it is necessary to present the following information:
- Bride and groom's full name (First name, middle name and both last names if applicable)
- Profession or occupation
- Identification card number if you are Costa Rican citizen or resident, or a valid Passport number if you are a foreigner
- Exact home address; do not include P.O BOX
- Birth date
- Place of birth (City, State, and Country)
- Civil Status Certificate
In case you are divorced or a widow, please include the date, city and state and your previous spouse's full name.
Note: if the bride is divorced, the divorce must have been filed a minimum of 300 days prior to the Wedding Date, if this is not the case, we will give you further instructions.
- Birth certificate
- Father's full name and nationality
- Mother's full name and nationality
- Two witnesses (who must sign on the day of the ceremony). If you don't have witnesses we will take care of the necessary arrangements
- In case the bride, the groom or both are minors, but older than 15 years of age, the father or the mother must attend the ceremony on the wedding to authorize the marriage.
Marriage inscriptions in Costa Rica
The civil marriage certificate will be presented to the "Registro Civil de Costa Rica" for its’ inscription. The newlyweds will receive a copy of the aforementioned certificate with the stamp that certifies that it has been received by the Registro Civil.
Marriage legalization in other countries
To inscribe the marriage in the newly weds' original country, the proper documents must be translated by an official translator in the language of the aforementioned original country, in case it is necessary, and it must be legalized by the corresponding embassy. The cost of this process will depend on the newlyweds' place of origin.
The accurately legalized marriage's certificate will be sent to the newlyweds address for its’ inscription in their country's Registrars/Government office.