Preserving The Environment
Save the environment
By purchasing efficient low-energy appliances (A/C, refrigerators, washing machines, etc.), labeled as ‘product A’.
Turn the tap off while shaving and/or while brushing your teeth.
Help saving the forests
If you’re going to buy a wooden product, make sure it has the special certification stamp that guarantees it has been extracted by means of social and responsible use, without destroying the forest.
Collaborate with any ONG and act in favor of the environment every day, by participating in nature protection campaigns.
Go on and follow these advices!
- Turn the tap off while washing your hands with soap, shaving or brushing your teeth. An open tap consumes up to 12 liters of water per minute.
- Don’t use the toilet as a garbage bin: you’re using from 6 to 12 liters of water every time you flush the toilet.
- Use remaining water from washing vegetables to water plants.
- Purchase ecological appliances.
- Repair pipes and faucets: don’t let them leak, you’ll save an average of 170 liters of water each month.